Ribbon Share for NEW 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - Canada

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I've had great success with my latest ribbon share!  I have decided to expand and start shipping it to anywhere in Canada!  Here's a peak at what my local crafters got with their ribbon share:





Here's how it works:  Instead of spending just over $70 to get all 5 colours of ribbon, you receive approx. 2 yards of each colour (equivalent to 1 full spool)!   This is a wonderful way to enjoy having all the colours without spending a lot of money.  You get just the right amount of each colour to make dozens of projects with.

I will ship this lovely set of ribbons directly to your home for $16.00 CAD (anywhere in Canada).  If you can pick up in Edmonton, you will save about $2.

I'll have a new set of these ready to ship early next week.  Contact me to order yours!

K

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply