A Big Move!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Change has been coming to my family for quite a few months!  We have made a huge move across Canada and we are now living in Toronto!  Although we miss our friends and family immensely, we are loving everything that the big city offers!  Our new place is super close to the lake and is so walkable!  Love it!


I've also made the decision to pursue my Stampin' Up! career full-time!  I loved my job in Edmonton so much but this was definitely the right decision for this part of my life.  Can't wait to see where it will take me!

I've started planning my classes and workshops for the next few months!  Click here to see the full schedule!  Classes offered will be great for beginners to experts!  Message me to register because space is limited!

Here are some pictures of our new place!  Come and visit!!  



Here is the future craft room!

Over the next couple months I will be tweaking the blog so please be patient!  I hope to get it looking prettier and update all the links of course!  In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to place an order, click here!

<3 Karolina


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply