Amazing Big Shot Promotion!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Promotions specifically for the Big Shot are few and far between which is why I am so excited about this one!  Choose an exclusive stamp set and framelit bundle for FREE (zip, zilch, nada!) when you buy the Big Shot.  That's a $50+ value for free!

The Big Shot has a special place in my heart you know.  When I went to one of my first events as a customer, my upline had a draw and the winner got a Big Shot.  Yup!  Incredible!  Guess what??  I won!  It got me hooked and the rest is history!  Had my first party...joined her classes...became a demonstrator...life.changed.


Do you and a friend want to own a Big Shot?  Contact me and place your orders together to cash in on some hostess benefits too!  

Click here to shop online 24/7!  Click here to email me about how the Big Shot changed your life!

<3 Karolina

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply