OnStage Local in Ottawa 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2016



What an amazing whirlwind weekend I had in Ottawa with a few hundred of my stamper friends!  I was so grateful to go to OnStage Local (aka the regional Stampin' Up! conference) for so many reasons:
1. The hubby came with me!
2. My mother in law was in town and watched the kiddies! 
3. A few hundred people in one room happy to talk about stamps for 10 hours! 


As always, Stampin' Up! spoils their demonstrators.  This year they tried to make it even more special, they really do value us!  

I came home with around a couple hundred dollars worth of products, can you believe it??  Check out the super cute notebook we all got.  The hot air balloon you might see again soon!  

As a bonus treat, I got to go with one of my team members!  As a bonus, bonus, I got to walk across the stage celebrating my 5 year anniversary!  

Here I am winning a prize patrol! 
 

I'll be back soon with some more on the new catalogue!

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply