Perfectly Penned Birthday

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I love the font of the Perfectly Penned stamp set, as you may have noticed!  I also enjoy that this stamp set has very simple and straight forward sentiments:  Thank You, Celebrate Today, Happy Birthday, and Get Well.



Birthday week is coming to our house soon (4 birthdays in 5 days) so I thought I might get a head start on the cards I need!  For this card I used last year's In Colours and the new Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper.  I used my handy dandy 1 1/4" square punch on the Designer Series Paper and layered it on Concord Crush card stock.   I put a little pearl on the dot of the 'i' in Birthday to finish it off!

Don't forget Designer Series Paper is buy 3, get 1 free!!!  This promo ends August 31, 2011 and excludes Specialty Designer Paper.   I will be putting in a group order in about a week, please email me your orders or you can order online and have it shipped directly to your home, anywhere in Canada!

To create this card you will need:


Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned (122892) 
Paper: Blushing Bride 8.5 x 11 cardstock (119796),  Concord Crush Cardstock (119792), Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (124339)
Ink:  Concord Crush Classic Stampin Pad (119785)
Embellishments: Basic Pearls (119247)
Tools:  Snail Adhesive (104332). 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865)

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply