August Starter Kit Promo!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

During the month of August there is an awesome bonus when you buy the Starter Kit!  You will get absolutely everything you need to complete this "Howl-O-Ween Printer's Tray"! 






Ohmygosh is it ever cute!!  I want one too!!!

The value is incredible.  The Starter Kit now only costs $125 and includes $155 of any Stampin' Up! products you would like!  That's right, you could buy yourself $155 of snail refill or a Big shot!  On top of the already amazing savings, there is NO SHIPPING on the Starter Kit and that is an extra $12.50 of savings right there.

My team is growing and I would love to have you be a part of it.  You don't need to live in Edmonton to have the training and mentoring you need to start your business or hobby!  I will help you with all of it!  Click here to join my growing team!

Click here to email me any questions you have about the Starter Kit.  There is no obligation to sell and no penalties.

Don't miss out on this bonus opportunity!

K

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply