Catalogue CASE!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I may be a crafty person but when inspiration is running low I like to CASE (Copy And Share Everything!).  Basically, you are getting inspiration from another card and making it your own!  In this case, hahahaha, I am CASE-ing from the Catalogue on Page 39.  Click on the Catalogue Icon on the left to find the original!


A lovely customer asked me to make this for her sister's wedding.  It will be displayed on the cupcake table!  I used the Notable Alphabet (NEW product alert!) for the initals. 

Stampin' Confession Time....the blue paper is discontinued...BUT it matched the Bride's blue so well and if you have paper at home, discontinued or not, you should use it!  It's such a pretty blue too! 

Can't wait to see a picture of this "in action" on the big day!

K

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply