Beveled Window Pane Week!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I was given the challenge to come up with some projects using Stampin' Up's Beveled Window Panes.  I have to be honest, I really didn't know much about this product but I was up to the challenge!  I'm going to be posting my creations all week.  



Beveled window panes are a great way to embellish your projects.  They come in 3 different sizes and have two openings that allow your ribbon to go through and secure the paper behind it.  The bigger window panes allow for wider ribbon but since I didn't have wider ribbon in Daffodil Delight I was able to thread the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon!  I really like the two ribbon effect!

This is a great gender neutral card for an expectant mommy-to-be!

Sale-A-Bration is now on!  Click here to place your order!

To create this card you will need:


Stamp Set: Fox and Friends (118565), Curly Cute (120510)
Paper: Crumb Cake (119686), Marina Mist (119682), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight (119667), Crumb Cake (119670)
Embellishments:  Beveled Window Panes (121881), 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffodil Delight (120928)




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply