You're Just My Type.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

When I went through the new Occasions Mini Catalogue there was just something about this stamp set that drew me to it!  The "You're My Type" stamp set comes with the vintage looking type writer and 6 coordinating sentiments that fit perfectly onto the "page" in the typewriter.  What's great is that even if you don't ink your typewriter up perfectly, it still looks amazing!  The Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and coordinating brads add a subtle amount of colour to finish the card off.  




Stamp Set: You're My Type (125650)
Paper: Bravo: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Soft Suede Cardstock (115318), Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper Sale-A-Bration Exclusive (126154)
Ink:  Soft Suede Ink (115657)
Embellishments:  Everyday Enchantment Brad Pack and Ribbon Pack Sale-A-Bration Exclusive (127279)
Tools:  1/16" Circle Hand Held Punch (101227)

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply