Occasions Mini Catalogue 2012 is launched!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The day has finally come!  The new Mini Catalogue is live!  To be honest, I am really liking the new products...I haven't been this inspired in months!

Here are my top 10 must haves in the new Occasions Mini Catalogue:

10. Edgelit dies and coordinating Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

9. Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

8. 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon

7. Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Coordinating Punch

6. Large Pearl Basic Jewels

5. Just My Type

4. Totally A-Maze-Ing Stamp Set

3.  Maze Games

2. Bakers Twine in 2011-2012 In Colours

1. Send Me Soaring Stamp Set.


Had to put 'Send Me Soaring' as #1 since kite's have a special place in my heart.

Would you like to place an order?  Click here!  You can have your order shipped to anywhere in Canada!  Need an Occasions Mini Catalogue?  Email me at karolinastamps@gmail.com and I will have one shipped to you for free!

The Clearance Rack Blitz is almost over!  Make sure you check it out before it ends tomorrow!  Click here.

Karolina

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply